ABOUT US

THE BEGINNING

Andes Business Solutions began in 2012 as a small leasing call center for a Los Angeles based Property Management Company. Within a month the leasing call center grew to a 20 person team and Andes Business Solutions expanded into maintenance, marketing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, sales, property management and virtual assistance.

 

Not only were our bilingual skills highly desirable, but our dedication and enthusiasm were just what was needed to rejuvenate the company. Our team was generating and managing over 20,000 customer contacts per month and successfully maintaining one the highest conversion rate in the industry.

 

WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT

Over the last five years, we have been involved in most every aspect of residential and commercial real estate in United States. Throughout our experience, we have developed the recipe for increasing conversion rates and reducing vacancies. It boils down to the difference between fishing and hunting. Traditional real estate focuses on the bait, the marketing of a property, whether for sale or lease. Then they wait for a nibble, or a prospective buyer or tenant. But there are a number of reasons why a prospect doesn’t take the bait, including having not seen the ad, or seeing the ad and just meaning to call but never getting around to it.

We have developed a more hunting approach. A hunter studies the prey, tracks it, finds out what its habits are and its interests then waits for the prime moment. We scour social media and the internet in our market areas and comprise an extensive list of seekers. People who are in the market for a new home or commercial property to buy or lease. Then we match them to our available inventory on a personalized and exclusive level. In doing so, we make a connection with the prospect that continues throughout the purchase or lease. We believe that customer satisfaction isn’t about policy but actions. For Property Management this means that we contact our tenants monthly and chat, find out what is going well and what is needing attention. We maintain that personal approach to customer care.

OUR TEAM

All of our employees are fully bilingual in Spanish and English and hold minimum bachelor’s degrees in varying professions. Because we live in and around the Andes Mountains and the cost of living is lower than the United States, you can be assured a higher education level and increased professionalism over a locally hired employee for the same wages. Additionally, 70% of our employees are expats, who hold double nationalities, while the remaining 30% have lived or traveled extensively throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. This affords us a depth of knowledge about the culture and the real estate culture, as well.